20 ounces jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined when
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon ground ginger
½ teaspoon coriander (cilantro)
¼ teaspoon paprika
¼ teaspoon salt
Dash of pepper
Skewers (Soaked in cold water)
1. In a medium size bowl combine the olive oil, sesame oil, lemon juice, onion, garlic, ginger, cilantro, paprika, salt, and pepper until blended. Reserve a small amount for basting.
2. Add shrimp, and stir to coat.
3. Cover, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
4. Preheat grill to medium heat.
5. Thread shrimp onto skewers, piercing once near the tail and once near the head.
6. Discard marinade.
7. Lightly oil grill grate.
8. Grill shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque.
9. Baste with reserved sauce while cooking.
Yields 2 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 2 Healthy fats, and 3 Condiments
(don’t forget to add 3 servings of Greens)