¼ Cup fat-free or low-fat plain yogurt
2 tablespoons lime juice
2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
11 ounces chopped, cooked chicken breast or turkey
1 cup snow pea pods, long-bias cut
2 stalks celery, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
1 tablespoon very thinly sliced red onion
1. combine yogurt, lime juice and ginger in a medium bowl.
2. Add Chicken, stirring to coat.
3. Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes.
4. Toss pea pods, celery and onions together.
5. Arrange vegetable mixture in 2 salad bowls.
6. Top with chicken and serve.
Yields 2 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens and 2.5 condiments.