11.2 ounces raw, peeled shrimp – should yield 7 oz cooked
2 tablespoons Walden Farms Apricot Preserves
1 teaspoon lite soy sauce
¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1 teaspoon canola oil
1. Place apricot preserves in a small bowl and microwave for 20 to 30 seconds until partially melted.
2. Add soy sauce, red pepper flakes and oil to the melted apricot preserves; stirring until combined.
3. Thread shrimp on a metal or soaked wooden skewer.
4. Brush sauce on both sides of shrimp. (I let the shrimp marinate in the sauce for about an hour in the fridge before grilling).
5. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
Yields 1 Serving ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Condiments, 1 Healthy Fat
(Don’t forget to add 3 greens and 1 more Healthy Fat)