2 cups eggbeaters
2 cups spinach
¼ cup tomatoes
1 Tablespoon reduced fat feta
2 cloves chopped garlic
1 Tablespoon pesto
1 teaspoon olive oil
½ cup roasted tomatoes
1. Cut up garlic, spinach, and tomatoes and set aside.
2. Add olive oil to pan and sauté garlic and spinach for 1 minute on medium.
3. Add pesto, tomatoes, roasted tomatoes, and eggs into pan and cook on high. Cook for 2-4 minutes while scrambling the eggs until desired texture.
4. Remove from pan and plate.
5. Sprinkle low fat feta cheese crumbles over the top
Yields 1 Serving ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 2 Healthy Fats, 2.5 Condiments