2 strips turkey bacon (cut in ½ if needed)
7 oz. raw scallops
3 ½ teaspoons Thai sweet chili sauce
1 teaspoon olive oil
1. Wrap each scallop with your turkey bacon strip and use a toothpick to keep it together.
2. Put the olive oil on your baking sheet and place your bacon wrapped scallops on. Bake for about 10 minutes at 350 or till scallops are done and bacon is cooked. Timing all depends on your scallop size. Be very careful scallops can be over cooked very quickly and become tuff.
Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Recipe
1 teaspoon rice vinegar
1/3 Cup water
2 teaspoons sugar free syrup
1/3 tablespoons fresh ginger
½ tablespoons minced garlic
2 tablespoons chilies
¼ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon sugar free ketchup
1. Chop chili’s and remove some seeds. Reserve the other seeds to add if you want later.
2. Add everything in a sauce pan and heat on low heat till reduced in volume and slightly thickens.
3. With an immersion blender or a regular blender pour all your sauce in and blend well.
Yields 1 Serving ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean 1/3 Green, 1 Healthy Fat, 3 Condiments
(don’t forget to add 2 & 2/3 Greens