4, 6-oz. raw skinless salmon fillets
¼ teaspoon salt
1½ tablespoons curry powder
1¼ lbs. Napa cabbage, trimmed and chopped into bite-sized pieces
2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root
1 cup chicken broth
¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
2 green onions, minced
1. Gently rub the salt over the salmon until dissolved. Allow salmon to sit for about 5 minutes.
2. Spread the curry powder on a plate and roll each salmon fillet in the curry powder until evenly coated.
3. Place salmon on a baking sheet, and bake in oven at 425⁰F for about 8 to 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, cut the Napa cabbage into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
5. In a skillet, combine the chicken broth and ginger; bring to a boil. Add the cabbage and red pepper flakes; cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 3 to 5 minutes, or until cabbage is tender.
6. Stir the green onions in with the cabbage. Serve salmon on a bed of cabbage
Yields 4 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 3 Condiments