2 ¼ pounds chicken
4 teaspoons olive oil
½ cup low sodium chicken stock
2 cloves garlic
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
½ teaspoon sea salt (optional)
¾ cups reduced-fat plain Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon all purpose seasoning
½ cup reduced-fat cheese
1 cup spinach
5 pieces sundried tomatoes
1. Slice the chicken and then pound.
2. Add the chicken to a mixing bowl and add, oil, Italian seasoning, sea salt and garlic. Massage into the chicken. Set aside.
3. Wash and chop spinach.
4. Add house seasoning to the cream and set aside.
5. Select Sauté or Browning on your Pressure Cooker and allow to heat.
6. When hot, place all the chicken and marinade into Pressure Cooker cooking pot.
7. Lightly Brown the piece of chicken on both sides.
8. Pour in chicken broth and quickly deglaze the cooking pot.
9. Lock on lid and close Pressure Valve.
10. Cook at High Pressure for 3 minutes.
11. When Beep sounds, carefully do a Quick Release.
12. Select Sauté/Browning on your Pressure Cooker.
13. Pour the cream and house seasoning into the Pressure Cooker cooking pot.
14. Simmer for about five minutes.
15. Add in the cheese and combine.
16. Toss in the sun dried tomatoes and spinach and simmer until spinach wilts.
Yields 5 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Condiments, 1 Healthy Fat
(don’t forget to add your 3 Greens to complete this healthy Lean And Green Meal)