A great cooler weather soup!!
1 ½ cup cauliflower, fresh or frozen
1 cup chicken broth
2 wedges laughing cow light garlic and herb
Sea Salt to taste
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon fresh chive
2 tablespoon or 0.5 oz 2% reduced fat cheddar cheese
1 teaspoon of Turkey Bacon bits
1. Remove the leaves and thick core from the cauliflower, coarsely chop, and reserve 1 ½ cups.
2. Add the cauliflower and stock and bring to a boil.
3. Reduce the heat to a simmer, cover, and cook until the cauliflower is very soft and falling apart, about 15 minutes. If using frozen cauliflower just boil for 1 minute until tender.
4. Remove from heat and place in a blender.
5. Add Laughing Cow Light cheese, salt and pepper.
6. Place the top on the pitcher, and blend on high for 30 seconds or until smooth.
7. Pour into a bowl and add cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and chives.
8. Keep warm until ready to serve.
Yields 1 Serving ~ Per Serving – 3 Greens, 2 Condiments, 1 Healthy Fat
(Don’t forget your 1 serving of Protein)