2 lbs raw skinless chicken (once cooked= four 6oz servings)
¼ Cup fresh chopped cilantro
4 clove garlic
1/2 tsp Cumin
1 Tablespoon lime zest
2 Tablespoon lime juice
¼ Teaspoon salt
½ Teaspoon pepper
1 Cup tomatoes chopped
6 ounces avocados
2 Tablespoon chopped red onion
1 Tablespoon of lime juice
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the cilantro, garlic, lime zest, lime juice, salt, cumin, and olive oil.
2. Season with 1 teaspoon black pepper, to taste.
3. Add chicken to the marinade and let stand at room temperature while you prepare the salsa, no more then 15-20 minutes.
4. Pre-heat the grill on high heat.
5. Add the chicken to the grill and cook for 10-12 minutes (about 5 minutes per each side). You will notice the chicken start to shrink and plump up when they are done.
1. Combine the salsa ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Season with 1/2 tsp salt and pepper, to taste.
3. Serve with chicken.
Yields 4 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean. ½ Green, 1 Healthy Fat (don’t forget to add 2 ½ more greens to complete this Lean and Green Meal)