4 cups of water
1 tablespoon Splenda
1 teaspoon. grated lemon peel
1 teaspoon. grated orange peel
36 ounces raw chicken breast
4 teaspoon olive oil
¼ cup fresh parsley
1 tablespoon fresh thyme
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 garlic clove
½ teaspoon. salt
1/8 teaspoon. pepper
1. In a large bowl, whisk water, salt, Splenda and peels until salt is dissolved.
2. Add chicken to above mixture making sure it’s submerged and refrigerate up to 2 hours.
3. Pulse sauce ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Reserve 1/2 cup sauce for serving.
4. Remove chicken; rinse and pat dry.
5. Brush chicken with remaining sauce.
6. Grill, covered, over medium-high heat or broil 4 in. from heat until a thermometer reads 165°, 4-6 minutes on each side.
Yields 4 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Condiments, 1 Healthy Fat
(Don’t forget to add your 3 Greens)