3 oz grilled chicken breast, chopped
2 pieces cooked turkey bacon, diced
½ avocado, diced
2 tablespoons reduced fat ranch
½ cup diced tomatoes
2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
3 slices 2% milk provolone
To make the provolone taco shells:
1. Place 1 slice of provolone cheese on a paper plate (must be coated or leakproof) greased with cooking spray.
2. Microwave on high for 60 seconds
3. Remove from microwave immediately and if necessary reform cheese into a circle.
4. Wait 5 seconds for the cheese to cool and then form into a taco shell shape on the edge of a dish or skinny rolling pin.
5. Let cool until set.
6. Repeat for the remaining 2 slices of cheese.
To make the filling:
7. Toss the chicken, avocado, bacon, tomatoes, ranch, and lettuce to
8. Fill the cooled taco shells with the lettuce mixture.
9. Serve any extra as a side-salad.
Yields 1 Serving ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean and 3 Greens