2 teaspoons olive oil
1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
1 teaspoon chopped fresh Italian parsley
3 chicken cutlets (about 4 ounces cooked each)
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
¾ cup Rao’s marinara sauce
1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
8 teaspoons grated reduced-fat parmesan cheese
½ tablespoon unsalted butter, cut into pieces
1. Preheat the oven to 500°F.
2. In a small bowl, stir the oil, thyme, rosemary, and parsley together to blend.
3. Brush both sides of the cutlets with the herb oil and sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
4. Heat a large, heavy ovenproof skillet over high heat.
5. Add the cutlets and cook just until browned, about 1 minute per side.
6. Remove from the heat.
7. Spoon the marinara sauce over and around the cutlets.
8. Sprinkle an even amount of mozzarella over each cutlet, then sprinkle each with 2.6 teaspoons of Parmesan.
9. Dot the tops with the butter pieces, and bake until the cheese melts and the chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
10. Serve hot.
Yields 3 servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 1 Green, 3 Condiments, 1 Healthy Fat
(don’t forget to add 2 more Greens to complete this Lean and Green meal)