3 teaspoon olive oil, divided
2 lbs raw boneless skinless chicken breast
1 small head cauliflower, cut into small florets
½ cup diced leeks
1 clove garlic, minced
2½ cups low-sodium chicken broth
1 cup diced canned tomatoes
1 medium green bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
½ teaspoon turmeric
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
½ teaspoon parsley
¼ teaspoon saffron
¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes, or more to taste
10 large green stuffed olives, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In an oven-proof skillet, heat two teaspoons of oil on medium-high. Cook chicken breast until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Remove from heat. When cool enough to handle, cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
3. As the chicken cooks, prepare the cauliflower rice. Place batches of cauliflower florets in a food processor and pulse until rice-shaped pieces form.
4. Heat remaining oil over medium-high. Saute leeks until softened, about three to five minutes. Add the garlic and cook for one additional minute.
5. Mix in chicken, cauliflower rice, and remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, cover, and transfer dish to oven.
6. Bake until liquid is absorbed, about 30 minutes.
Yields 4 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 2 Condiments, 1 Healthy Fat