4 ½ cups cooked Spaghetti Squash
8 Ounces Grated part-skim Mozzarella Cheese (About 2 Cups)
Non-stick pan spray
6 Ounces Cooked Chicken (shredded or cut into small pieces)
1 Cup Baby Spinach
1 Cup sliced hearts of palm
1 Cup Walden Farms Alfredo Sauce
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Halve the spaghetti squash and remove the seeds then place cut sides down on the prepared baking sheet. Bake the squash until fork tender, about 25 minutes. Let rest for 10-15 minutes, until cool enough to handle, then shred in insides into strands with a fork.
3. Add eggs and shredded cheese to the spaghetti squash. Stir
until mixed well.
4. Spread spaghetti squash mixture on a pizza sheet and bake for
30 minutes at 375 degrees.
5. While the pizza crust is baking add 2 teaspoons of olive oil
to a skillet and brown the chicken over medium-high heat. Shred or cut into
6. Shred the hearts of palm into small pieces.
7. Once the pizza crust solidifies and begins to brown, take it
out of the oven and gently flip it over on the pizza pan.
8. Spread the Alfredo Sauce over the cooked crust and then layer
the cooked and shredded chicken, baby spinach, and shredded hearts of palm.
9. Cook pizza another 20 minutes.
Makes 4 servings – Serving Size: 1/4 Pizza Per serving
1 Lean protein, 3 vegetables, 1 Condiment