1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 – 10 oz can mild read enchilada sauce
1- 4 oz can mild green chilies
½ cup diced tomatoes
4- 6 oz raw boneless skinless chicken breast, butterflied
1 cup reduced-fat shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
3 cups grated cauliflower
1- 4 ½ oz avocado cubed
¼ cup chopped cilantro (optional)
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2 In a small bowl, combine the cumin, oregano, garlic powder and chili powder. Rub on both sides of each chicken piece
3) In a lightly greased backing dish, pour a thin layer of enchilada sauce on the bottom of the dish.
4) Lay chicken, cut side up on the work surface. Top each piece, in the center, with about 2 teaspoons of chilies, 1 tablespoon chopped tomatoes and 2 tablespoons cheese. Roll each one up and set them seam side down in the backing dish. Top with remaining sauce, chilies, tomatoes and cheese.
5) Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue to back 10-15 minutes more, or until chicken is cooked through.
6) Meanwhile, microwave grated cauliflower with 1 tbsp water in the microwave 6-8 minutes or until tender.
7) place each chicken roll up on a bed of cauliflower rice and top with avocado and fresh cilantro.
Yields 4 Servings ~ 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 1.5 Condiments, 1 Healthy Fat