1 tablespoon canola oil
18 ounces chicken (cooked weight)
2 cloves garlic
2 teaspoons ginger
3 cups broccoli
3 tablespoons hot water
3 tablespoons PB2
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1. Coat a nonstick pan with 1 teaspoon of oil.
2. Sauté broccoli on medium heat until tender then set aside in a bowl.
3. Add another teaspoon of oil to the same pan and cook the garlic and ginger for two minutes or until golden in color.
4. Add chicken and sauté on medium heat until cooked through.
5. While the chicken is cooking, make the sauce by adding the hot water to the PB2.
6. Whisk until well mixed.
7. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
8. Add the broccoli and the sauce back into the pan.
9. Toss until thoroughly mixed.
Yields 3 servings ~ Per Serving -1 Lean, 2 Greens, 1 Condiment, 1 Healthy Fat
Contact us for a free health assessment or for more information on how Katie and I lost a combined 185 lbs over 7 years ago.