Cheese Stuff Jalapenos
2 light laughing cow cream cheese
¼ cup 2% reduced fat Mexican Three Cheese Blend
1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce – I left this out
3 to 4 Jalapenos, depends on size
1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
1. Cut jalapeños in half lengthwise; remove seeds and membranes.
2. In a large saucepan, boil peppers in water for 5-10 minutes (the longer you boil the peppers, the milder they become).
3. Drain and rinse in cold water; set aside.
4. In a small mixing bowl, beat the laughing cow cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and Worcestershire sauce (optional).
5. Spoon 2 teaspoonfuls into each jalapeno half.
6. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
7. Place on a greased baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees F for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
8. Serve warm.
Yields 1 Serving ~ Per Serving – ¼ Lean, 1 Green, 1 ½ Condiments with the Worcestershire sauce or 1 without it and 1 Healthy Fat
(to complete a full Lean and Green add ¾ Lean, 2 Greens to this dish)