½ cup low fat mixed cheese
½ cup cauliflower rice
2.5 oz. cooked hamburger meat 96% fat free
1 ½ Tablespoons enchilada sauce -divided (Trader Joe’s or Old El Paso)
1 Tablespoon light cream cheese softened
2 Cups of any Salad mix
1 Tablespoon Bolthouse organic blue cheese dressing
Directions – Cheese Shells
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Spray non-stick spray on parchment paper that is on a baking sheet.
3. Make 2 taco circles with the Low-Fat Cheese and bake for approximately 10 minutes. (Needs to start browning around the edges but not over cooked)
2 shells per serving = (each shell is 1/4 cup cheese)
Directions -Meat Filling:
1. Microwave your cauliflower for about 1 minute just to cook a bit.
2. Mix the hamburger meat, 1 tablespoon of Enchilada Sauce and 1 tablesppon of light Cream Cheese together with the slightly cooked cauliflower rice.
3. Warm that mix up.
Directions – Assembly:
1. As soon as your cheese shells are cooked carefully; divide your meat filling between the two shells and roll tightly.
2. Warm up 1/2 Tablespoon enchilada sauce and put over top.
3. Serve immediately.
1. Combine Salad with salad dressing
Yields 1 serving ~ Per Serving – 1 lean, 3 greens, 3 condiments