4 cups cooked cauliflower, grated or shredded in the food processor
3 ½ cups shredded low-fat mozzarella, divided
1 cup eggbeaters
1 ½ cups low-fat cottage cheese
6 tablespoons parmesan cheese
16 oz 99% lean ground turkey, cooked with Italian seasonings
3 cups no sugar added, low-carb spaghetti sauce (or no sugar, no salt tomato sauce)Rao’s Marinara is a good brand
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and spray 9×13 casserole dish with non-stick spray.
2. In a medium bowl, mix cauliflower, eggbeaters and half the mozzarella.
3. In another small bowl, mix the cottage cheese and parmesan cheese (if using).
4. Layer ½ of the tomato sauce, then ½ of the cauliflower mixture, the ½ of the cottage cheese and ½ of the ground turkey.
5. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
6. Spread remaining mozzarella over top of lasagna.
7. Bake for 45-55 minutes, then allow to cool for 15 minutes before cutting and serving.
Yields 7 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 1 Condiment