4 cups cooked cauliflower, grated or shredded in the food processor
3 1/2 cups shredded low-fat mozzarella, divided
1 cup eggbeaters
1 1/2 cups low-fat cottage cheese
6 Tbsp parmesan cheese
16 oz 99% lean ground turkey, cooked with Italian seasonings
3 cups no sugar added, low-carb spaghetti sauce (or no sugar, no salt tomato sauce)Rao’s Marinara is a good brand
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and spray 9×13 casserole dish with non-stick spray.
2. In a medium bowl, mix cauliflower, eggbeaters and half the mozzarella. In another small bowl, mix the cottage cheese and parmesan cheese (if using).
3. Spread half the spaghetti/tomato sauce in the bottom of the casserole dish.
4. Spread half of the cauliflower mixture over the sauce.
5. Spread half of the cottage cheese mixture over the cauliflower mixture.
6. Spread half the ground turkey over the cottage cheese.
7. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Spread remaining mozzarella over top of lasagna.
8. Bake for 45-55 minutes, then allow to cool for 15 minutes before cutting and serving.
Yields 7 servings ~ Per serving – 1 Leaner protein, 3 vegetables, 1 condiment