4- oz lean ground hamburger
1- oz shredded cheddar cheese
1 ¼ cup broccoli cut into bite sized pieces
¼ cup Rotel tomatoes
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon onion powder
¼ teaspoon salt divided
A pinch of red pepper flakes
2 tablespoons low sodium chicken stock
1. Put your broccoli in a bowl with your chicken stock and cover with plastic wrap.
2. Put in the microwave for 4 minutes, or until tender and cooked.
3. In a large skillet brown your hamburger and drain the grease if needed when it’s done.
4. Add your Rotel tomatoes, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and red pepper flakes and stir well.
5. When your broccoli is finished cooking then add it to your skillet and toss with the hamburger mixture.
7. Add everything to a bowl and top with your shredded cheddar cheese.
Yields 1 Serving ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 2 Greens
(don’t forget to add another Green to compete this Lean and Green meal)