4- oz lean ground hamburger
1- oz shredded cheddar cheese
11/4 cup broccoli cut into bite sized pieces
1/4 cup Rotel tomatoes
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
pinch of red pepper flakes
2 tablespoons low sodium chicken stock
- Put your broccoli in a bowl with your chicken stock and cover with plastic wrap. Put in the microwave for 4 minutes,or until tender and cooked.
- In a large skillet brown your hamburger and drain the grease if needed when it’s done.
- Add your Rotel tomatoes, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and red pepper flakes and stir well.
- When your broccoli is finished cooking then add it to your skillet and toss with the hamburger mixture.
- Add everything to a bowl and top with your shredded cheddar cheese.