3 cups broccoli florets
¼ cup 2% Fage plain Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons light mayo
2 packets Nu Naturals Stevia or sweetener of choice
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
¼ teaspoon salt, optional
2 tablespoons low sodium real bacon bits
1 oz sliced almonds
1/3 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
1. Place washed broccoli florets in a medium sized bowl, set aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, mayo, sweetener, vinegar and salt and stir until smooth.
3. Pour yogurt mixture over broccoli and stir until all combined.
4. Add sliced almonds, bacon and cheese.
5. Toss gently until all pieces are evenly coated.
Yields 2 Servings ~ Per Serving ~ ¼ Lean, 3 Greens, 3 Condiments, 1 Healthy Fat, 1 Snack
(Don’t forget to add ¾ more Lean to complete this Healthy Lean and Green Meal.