8 oz raw 95-96% fat free ground turkey – should yield 6 oz cooked
2 tablespoons sugar-free BBQ Sauce Or 2 teaspoons of A1 Steak Sauce
¼ teaspoon garlic salt
2 Light Laughing Cow Cheese Wedges, any flavor
1. Combine turkey meat, A1 or BBQ sauce and garlic salt.
2. Form meat mixture into two balls.
3. Make an indention in each ball and place the laughing cow cheese in the indention.
4. Wrap the ground turkey mixture around the cheese wedge so that it is in the center.
5. Flatten the patties.
6. Once all are formed, cook however you like to cook burgers. Grill (indoor or out), cook in hot skillet, or broil under broiler.
7. Cook for 3-4 minutes per side or until an internal thermometer has reached 165 degrees.
Yields 1 Serving ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Condiments, 1 Healthy Fat
(don’t forget to add 3 Greens to complete this Lean and Green Meal)
Top of Form
Bottom of Form