Bang Bang Shrimp
7 oz of cooked shrimp
1 ½ oz of Avocado
1 ½ cups shredded cabbage
2 tablespoons Lite Wishbone Thousand Island
1 teaspoon hot sauce ~ I used sriracha
¼ teaspoon Trader Joe’s “Everything but the Bagel” seasoning
1. Preheat Air fryer to 400 degrees
2. Cook shrimp in the air fryer for 3 minutes
3. Shake basket and Cook for 3 more minutes
(If you do not have an air fryer, you can use your preferred cooking method of choice.)
4. Weigh out 7 oz of cooked shrimp.
5. Add avocado and shredded cabbage to a serving bowl; set aside.
6. Add Thousand Island dressing, hot sauce and cooked shrimp in a small bowl tossing to coat.
7. Then add shrimp to the avocado and cabbage bowl.
8. Sprinkle the “Everything but the Bagel” seasoning on top.
Yields 1 Serving ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 2 Condiments, and 2 Healthy Fats