12 ounces cooked chicken breast meat, shredded
15 ounces cooked chicken dark meat, shredded
¼ cup chopped green onions
1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 red pepper sliced into thin strips
1 yellow pepper sliced into thin strips
1 large tomato seeded and diced
2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
For The Dressing – 2 teaspoons count as one fat
½ cup balsamic vinegar
2 packets Splenda or Stevia
½ teaspoon ground cumin
Salt and cracked black pepper
¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
1) Put the shredded chicken in a large bowl making sure the pieces aren’t too large.
2. Add the green onions, cilantro, red peppers, yellow peppers and tomato.
3. In a blender combine the balsamic vinegar, splenda, cumin, salt and pepper.
Blend on high speed and slowly add the olive oil until it starts to thicken slightly.
4. Add about half of the dressing to the chicken and toss well.
5. Transfer to a large serving bowl and sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds.
Serve at once.
Yields 5 servings ~ Per serving with 2 teaspoons dressing – 1 Leaner protein, 1 ¼ Greens,
1 ½ condiments, 1 fat