2- 7 ounce boneless/skinless chicken breasts
2 tablespoons diced onion
1 tablespoon minced garlic
½ cup balsamic vinegar
½ cup water
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 sprig fresh rosemary, chopped fine
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1. Combine onion, garlic, vinegar, pepper, water, oil, and rosemary in a bowl.
2. Add chicken and marinate for 2–3 hours or overnight.
3. Remove chicken from marinade and pat dry.
4. Heat grill or set broiler to high and cook chicken for 4–5 minutes. Turn and
Cook for 3–4 minutes more or until cooked through.
5. Remove from heat and serve.
Yields 2 Servings ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 1 Healthy Fat
(Don’t forget to add 3 servings of Greens to complete the Lean and Green Meal)