3 cups jicama peeled and cubed or you could slice them thin
3 tablespoons light Land O’ Lakes Butter with Canola Oil, melted
¼ teaspoon apple pie spice
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
3 packets stevia in the raw
1 tablespoon Walden Farms caramel syrup
2 tablespoons Fat Free Reddi Whip
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a cookie sheet or baking pan with non-stick foil.
3. Mix jicama with melted butter in a medium sized bowl.
4. Add to the jicama, cinnamon, apple pie spice, and stevia stirring until combined.
5. Pour on to foil lined pan.
6. Cover with foil and Bake for 20 minutes.
7. Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes.
NOTE: The jicama will not get completely soft when baking. Expect to have a slight crisp center when eating and a slightly sweetened taste. Enjoy!