5.26 whole pepper (any color)
½ cup cauliflower rice
3 oz. shredded cooked chicken
2 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
2 strips cooked turkey bacon (diced up to bacon bites.)
1 teaspoon ranch powder
2 tablespoons softened light cream cheese
½ tablespoons Bolthouse ranch dressing
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Cut the top off your pepper and take out the seeds.
3. Weigh as close as you can to equal 2 greens -5.26 oz. If you are a little short then add that amount to your cauliflower rice amount.
4. In a bowl mix your shredded cooked chicken; cream cheese, ranch powder, mozzarella cheese, cauliflower rice and your cooked diced up turkey bacon.
5. Stuff your pepper and cover with foil.
6. Cook for approximately 30 minutes.
7. Remove from oven, remove tinfoil and drizzle with 1/2 tablespoon Bolthouse ranch over top.
Yields: 1 serving ~ Per Serving – 1 lean, 3 greens, 3 condiments, 1 healthy fat