9 ounces raw shrimp, shell and tails removed
1 1/2 tablespoon almond flour
1 1/2 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
1 teaspoon McCormick Perfect Pinch Fiesta Citrus salt free seasoning
1 egg white
1. Combine almond flour, unsweetened coconut, and seasonings in medium sized bowl.
2. Dip raw shrimp in egg white and add to a almond flour coconut mixture and toss to coat.
3. Place shrimp in air fryer and spray lightly with cooking spray.
4. Cook for 400 degrees for 4 min.
5. Open the basket and flip shrimp to the other side.
6. Spray lightly with cooking spray.
7. Cook for an additional 4 min or until crisp. Do not overcook shrimp or they will be dry.
Yields 1 Serving ~ Per Serving – 1 Lean, 2 Healthy Fats, and 3 Condiments (Don’t forget your 3 servings of Greens)
*You could also bake the shrimp at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 min, flipping halfway through.